Subject: libgen (was: Re: Here is code for dirname basename and getline)
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Vikram Mehta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:50:08 +0200

Gerrit wrote:

> What is/was the status of including libgen into Cygwin/newlib?

Replying myself.

I found basename() and dirname() sources in the Cygwin openssh sources
(openbsd-compat directory).  Compiles ok.  License is probably OpenBSD,
in doubt the same as OpenSSH.

In case someone is interested, I added two small tests and compiled an
archive (static and dynamic), please fetch it here:
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin-1.5/libgen/ 

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=                                     http://nyckelpiga.de/donate.html

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/