Subject: Re: MySQLdb under cygwin's python
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:45:24 +0200

Hallo Andrew,

>> An interesting issue occurs when trying to compile the whole
>> mysql-4.0.15a, after I commented out all #pragma 
>> (interface|implementation) per other Gerrit's advice. 

> Why are you removing the pragma interfaces? I see them in things like 
> client/log_event.h which seem to compile and link (well the client 
> links), just fine.

[...]

> When I try to compile the server I get the following:

[...]

> log.o(.text+0x3d96):log.cc: undefined reference to
> `__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

That happens when not removing the #pragma implementation(interface)
definitions.

It may be sufficient to remove one of those, I don't remember exactly
which of the both is working and which isn't.  Anyway, if I don't
define the first the second is superflous too?

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/