Subject: Re: Perl Tk in Cygwin (using X)
From: Nick Ing-Simmons <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], Nick Ing-Simmons <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 22:56:05 +0100

Charles Plager <[email-masked]> writes:
>Hello,
>	This is getting worse by the hour.  I went and grabbed Tk800.024 from a 
>CPAN site.  I did the setup as suggested by README.cygwin for X11 and 
>tried to make it.  It failed (errors posted at the bottom of this error 
>message).
>
>	I have successfully made Tk on this and another windows computer in the 
>Cygwin environment in the past (and it was also version 800.024).  I 
>have since upgraded 

'upgrade' ?

>cygwin (including gcc to(GCC) 3.3.1 (cygming 
>special) from 3.2.something).
>
>	Does anybody have any recent experience in building perlTk on cygwin?

I have recent experience of "special" gcc-3.3.* on X86 :-(
(SuSE 8.2 has one of those...) - I rebuilt main-line gcc-3.3.1 and 
piles of warnings and sporadic core dumps went away.

>
>	Another question is how can I use the binaries on my computer from my 
>successful Tk build on another cygwin install?

On unix/linux this is usually just a copy to the perl @INC location
(see the .packlist file in the Tk build for the files).

But perl version and build options (threads/multiplicity/64-bit) 
must match. FWIW 64-bit perl and Tk don't seem to get on well yet.

>
>	Charles
>
>Errors at very bottom of this email.
>
>Nick Ing-Simmons wrote:
>
>> Charles Plager <[email-masked]> writes:
>> 
>>>Hello,
>>>	I'm not sure if this is a cygwin problem or a Tk problem.  I am trying 
>>>to build Tk under cygwin.  I did this successfully 5 months ago, but it 
>>>doesn't work anymore.
>>>
>>>1) Is there a fix/work around to this problem?
>>>2) Is there a place to just download the Tk X binaries for cygwin? Or, 
>>>can comebody tell me how to use my binaries on another cygwin install?
>>>
>>>	Thanks,
>>>	  Charles
>>>
>>>What I did:
>>>unix> perl -MCPAN -e shell
>>>CPAN> get Tk
>>>CPAN> exit
>>>unix> cd .cpan/build/Tk804.025/
>>>unix> perl Makefile.PL x
>>>unix> make
>>>
>>>Things start compiling nicely until below.
>>>
>>>Note 1: This happens both on my computer and a "brand new" install of 
>>>cygwin.
>>>Note 2: Again, I successsfully build Tk with my computer almost 1/2 a 
>>>year ago.  I haven't uninstalled any libraries.
>> 
>> 
>> 1/2 a year ago you would have got Tk800.* not Tk804.*
>> I would like to see Tk804 work too, but if you just need _a_ Tk 
>> then using Tk800.025.tar.gz may be easier.
>> 
>> 
>>>---Error Message---
>>>
>>>gcc -c  -I.. -I/usr/X11R6/include -I. -Ibitmaps -I/usr/X11R6/include 
>>>-DPERL_USE_SAFE_PUTENV -fno-strict-aliasing -DUSEIMPORTLIB -O3 
>>>-DVERSION=\"804.025\" -DXS_VERSION=\"804.025\" 
>>>"-I/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/cygwin-multi-64int/CORE"  -U_WIN32 -Wall 
>>>-Wno-implicit-int -Wno-comment -Wno-unused -D__USE_FIXED_PROTOTYPES__ 
>>>tixDiITxt.c
>>>In file included from tixDef.h:23,
>>>                 from tixDiITxt.c:20:
>>>default.h:21:29: tkWinDefault.h: No such file or directory
>> 
>> 
>> Something #if enabling Win32-isms, but has not caused the Win32
>> related .h files to be created.
>> 
>> This is a Cygwin porting issue.
>> I have never had much success with cygwin myself - the Cygwin port 
>> was done by someone else.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>>tixDiITxt.c:141: error: `NORMAL_BG' undeclared here (not in a function)
>>>tixDiITxt.c:141: error: initializer element is not constant
>>>tixDiITxt.c:141: error: (near initialization for 
>> 
>> 
>> These are likely fall-out from above.
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------
>Error message.  Note that this is the second time I typed make, so the 
>reason that it is entering and leaving so many directories without doing 
>anything is because those directories have been successfully made already.
>
>unix> make
>cd pTk && make DEFINE="-U_WIN32"
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/pTk'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/pTk'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/pTk'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/pTk'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/pod'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/pod'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/demos'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/demos'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Xlib'
>make[2]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Xlib/X'
>make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Xlib/X'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Xlib'
>make[1]: Entering directory 
>`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/WinPhoto'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/WinPhoto'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Tixish'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Tixish'
>make[1]: Entering directory 
>`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TixPixmap'
>make[1]: Leaving directory 
>`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TixPixmap'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TixGrid'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TixGrid'
>make[1]: Entering directory 
>`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TextList'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TextList'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Text'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Text'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TList'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TList'
>make[1]: Entering directory 
>`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Scrollbar'
>make[1]: Leaving directory 
>`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Scrollbar'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Scale'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Scale'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Photo'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Photo'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/NBFrame'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/NBFrame'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Mwm'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Mwm'
>make[1]: Entering directory 
>`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Menubutton'
>make[1]: Leaving directory 
>`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Menubutton'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Listbox'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Listbox'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/InputO'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/InputO'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/IO'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/IO'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/HList'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/HList'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Event'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Event'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Entry'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Entry'
>make[1]: Entering directory 
>`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/DragDrop'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/DragDrop'
>make[1]: Entering directory 
>`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Compound'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Compound'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Canvas'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Canvas'
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Bitmap'
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Bitmap'
>rm -f blib/arch/auto/Tk/Tk.dll
>LD_RUN_PATH="" gcc -shared  -s -L/usr/local/lib Tk.o chnGlue.o evtGlue.o 
>objGlue.o tixGlue.o tkGlue.o tkGlue_f.o tkWin32Dll.o  -o 
>blib/arch/auto/Tk/Tk.dll pTk/libpTk.a 
>/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/cygwin-multi-64int/CORE/libperl.dll.a
>Tk.o(.text+0x1f3d):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XSynchronize'
>Tk.o(.text+0x32af):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XTranslateCoordinates'
>Tk.o(.text+0x36dc):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XTranslateCoordinates'
>Tk.o(.text+0x3cad):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XSendEvent'
>Tk.o(.text+0x3cca):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XSync'
>Tk.o(.text+0xb88b):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XSync'
>Tk.o(.text+0xcce7):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XRaiseWindow'
>tkGlue.o(.text+0xca2b):tkGlue.c: undefined reference to `_XSync'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkFont.o)(.text+0x3440):tkFont.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFillRectangle'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkFont.o)(.text+0x351e):tkFont.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFillRectangle'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x297):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XStringListToTextProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x377):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XMapWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x3c6):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XStringListToTextProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x3e6):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetWMClientMachine'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x3f1):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x424):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetCommand'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x444):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetTransientForHint'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x464):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetIconName'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x484):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetWMName'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x48f):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x6d7):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XUnmapWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x6e8):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XRootWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x70d):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XReparentWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x861):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XAllocClassHint'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x88c):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetClassHint'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x164f):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XWithdrawWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x1883):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XStringListToTextProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x18af):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetWMName'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x18bd):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x1a23):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetTransientForHint'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x305f):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XIconifyWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x33b6):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetIconName'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x379f):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XWithdrawWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x444b):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XUnmapWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x448d):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XReparentWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4649):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XWithdrawWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4786):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XDeleteProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4837):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XStringListToTextProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x485d):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetWMClientMachine'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4aa1):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetWMColormapWindows'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4bab):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XGetWMColormapWindows'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4d77):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XDeleteProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4e84):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetCommand'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x52fc):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XRootWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5327):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XReparentWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5722):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XTranslateCoordinates'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5764):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XGetGeometry'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5b2a):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XMoveResizeWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5c11):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XResizeWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5dea):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XAllocSizeHints'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5f28):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetWMNormalHints'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5f30):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x608e):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSelectInput'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x615a):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSelectInput'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x6487):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetWMHints'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x67b2):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XTranslateCoordinates'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x68da):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XTranslateCoordinates'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x6c02):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XGetGeometry'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x6d6f):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XChangeProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x6ff0):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XQueryTree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x70ca):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XGetWindowAttributes'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x70fc):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x713d):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XReconfigureWMWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7278):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XGetWMColormapWindows'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x732d):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetWMColormapWindows'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x736c):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7400):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XGetWMColormapWindows'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x742c):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7478):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetWMColormapWindows'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x770a):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XCreateWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7780):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XReparentWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x77bd):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XRootWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x789c):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XReparentWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7987):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XReparentWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7da2):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XUnmapWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7fe0):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XQueryPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x8427):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XMoveResizeWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x87d5):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XGetWindowProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x884b):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XGetWindowProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x88fc):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XQueryTree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x890f):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x89e8):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x8ac0):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XUnmapWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x8b17):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XMapWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x89d):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0x928):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XUngrabPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0x98a):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGrabPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xa7c):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGrabKeyboard'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xb1b):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XUngrabPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xb81):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XQueryPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xc85):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XUngrabPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xc97):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XUngrabKeyboard'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xd3b):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XUngrabPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xd4d):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XUngrabKeyboard'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xf74):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGrabPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xfb5):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGrabKeyboard'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xfd7):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XUngrabPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0x16a2):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XQueryPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1165):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XGetWindowProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1182):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x156e):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XListHosts'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x158d):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x167d):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFlush'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x19aa):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XChangeProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1b11):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XChangeProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1cf2):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1dca):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XChangeProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1ddd):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFlush'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1df3):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1e58):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XUngrabServer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x20f0):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XGetWindowProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x215b):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XDeleteProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x2174):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x21a6):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XGrabServer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x22ee):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XGetWindowProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x2344):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x235b):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XGetWindowAttributes'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkOption.o)(.text+0x15e4):tkOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XGetWindowProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkOption.o)(.text+0x1624):tkOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkOption.o)(.text+0x165a):tkOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x11ea):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XDestroyWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1345):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSync'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x13a0):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XDestroyIC'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1516):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XMapWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x15a6):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XRootWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x16ce):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XConfigureWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x17f2):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XConfigureWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1922):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XChangeWindowAttributes'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1bf2):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XConfigureWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1c9a):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XOpenIM'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1ccb):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XGetIMValues'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1d0b):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1d1e):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1e36):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XUnmapWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1ed2):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XMoveWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1f42):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XResizeWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1fca):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XMoveResizeWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x202e):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetWindowBorderWidth'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x207e):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetWindowBackground'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x20ce):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetWindowBackgroundPixmap'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x211e):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetWindowBorder'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x216e):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetWindowBorderPixmap'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x21be):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XDefineCursor'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x2212):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XDefineCursor'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x225e):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XSetWindowColormap'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkSelect.o)(.text+0x26c):tkSelect.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetSelectionOwner'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkSelect.o)(.text+0x359):tkSelect.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetSelectionOwner'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkSelect.o)(.text+0x1462):tkSelect.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XGetSelectionOwner'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkAtom.o)(.text+0x3a0):tkAtom.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetAtomName'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkAtom.o)(.text+0x41b):tkAtom.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkAtom.o)(.text+0x588):tkAtom.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XInternAtom'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkFocus.o)(.text+0x4bd):tkFocus.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetInputFocus'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xc1):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmPermStringToQuark'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xd5):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmPermStringToQuark'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x5f0):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmStringToQuark'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x607):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmStringToQuark'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x67b):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmQGetResource'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x839):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmPutStringResource'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xb98):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmGetFileDatabase'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xbc8):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmCombineFileDatabase'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xc79):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmGetDatabase'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xca6):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XResourceManagerString'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xcb4):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XResourceManagerString'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xcbc):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmGetStringDatabase'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xcda):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmSetDatabase'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xdbe):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmGetFileDatabase'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xe0e):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmGetStringDatabase'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xe3c):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmInitialize'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xf19):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmStringToQuark'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xf33):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmStringToQuark'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xfa6):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmQGetResource'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x1027):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmPutStringResource'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x10a1):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmDestroyDatabase'
>pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x10b3):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XrmSetDatabase'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBitmap.o)(.text+0x25e):tkBitmap.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCreateBitmapFromData'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBitmap.o)(.text+0xfa8):tkBitmap.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCreateBitmapFromData'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x10e):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XBell'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x120):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XForceScreenSaver'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x12a):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFlush'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x13ae):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSync'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x200e):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XVisualIDFromVisual'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x2a5c):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetVisualInfo'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x2b2d):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkFrame.o)(.text+0x1307):tkFrame.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetTSOrigin'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkFrame.o)(.text+0x1342):tkFrame.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFillRectangle'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkFrame.o)(.text+0x1364):tkFrame.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetTSOrigin'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkImage.o)(.text+0xbed):tkImage.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFillRectangle'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkImage.o)(.text+0xc78):tkImage.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetImage'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkImage.o)(.text+0x111a):tkImage.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFillRectangle'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkImage.o)(.text+0x1880):tkImage.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetTSOrigin'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x4b0):tkProperty.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XChangeProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x5ea):tkProperty.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XListProperties'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x60f):tkProperty.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x809):tkProperty.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XGetWindowProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x89e):tkProperty.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XGetWindowProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x9b8):tkProperty.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x9d8):tkProperty.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XDeleteProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x1d0a):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XLookupString'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x1d3b):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XmbLookupString'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x22e6):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XLookupString'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x231a):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XmbLookupString'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x42f8):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XKeysymToKeycode'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x4320):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x5412):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x5464):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x549e):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x54df):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetModifierMapping'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x5708):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x5798):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x5b98):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XWarpPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x5baa):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XForceScreenSaver'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x55e8):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFreeModifiermap'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x57d5):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XStringToKeysym'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x57e5):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XKeysymToString'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkEvent.o)(.text+0x2e1):tkEvent.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFilterEvent'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkEvent.o)(.text+0x472):tkEvent.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCreateIC'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkEvent.o)(.text+0x5af):tkEvent.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XRefreshKeyboardMapping'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkEvent.o)(.text+0x8ff):tkEvent.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XQueryPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkEvent.o)(.text+0x954):tkEvent.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XTranslateCoordinates'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0xcc):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFlush'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0xdc):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XQLength'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x1a9):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XQLength'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x1bd):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFlush'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x1cd):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XEventsQueued'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x1f9):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XNextEvent'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x2aa):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XNoOp'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x2b2):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFlush'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x393):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XOpenDisplay'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x45d):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XSync'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x467):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XCloseDisplay'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x488):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XSync'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x490):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XQLength'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x4a9):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XNextEvent'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x4f6):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFlush'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x500):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XQLength'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x51b):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XNextEvent'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x5a2):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFlush'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x5b2):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XEventsQueued'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x5d0):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XNextEvent'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x612):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XNoOp'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x61a):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFlush'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x656):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XFlush'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x660):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XQLength'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XAllocClassHint'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XAllocColor'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XAllocNamedColor'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XAllocSizeHints'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x10):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to `_XBell'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x14):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XChangeGC'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x18):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XChangeProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XChangeWindowAttributes'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x20):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCheckIfEvent'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x24):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCheckWindowEvent'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x28):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XClearWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x2c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XClipBox'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x30):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XConfigureWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x34):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XConvertSelection'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x38):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCopyArea'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x3c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCopyPlane'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x40):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCreateBitmapFromData'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x44):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCreateColormap'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x48):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCreateGC'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x4c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCreateGlyphCursor'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x50):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCreateImage'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x54):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCreatePixmapCursor'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x58):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCreateRegion'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x5c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XCreateWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x60):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDefaultColormap'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x64):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDefaultDepth'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x68):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDefaultScreen'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x6c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDefaultVisual'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x70):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDefineCursor'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x74):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDeleteProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x78):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDestroyRegion'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x7c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDestroyWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x80):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDrawArc'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x84):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDrawImageString'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x88):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDrawLine'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x8c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDrawLines'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x90):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDrawPoints'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x94):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDrawRectangle'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x98):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XDrawString'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x9c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XEventsQueued'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xa0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFillArc'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xa4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFillPolygon'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xa8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFillRectangle'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xac):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFillRectangles'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xb0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFlush'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xb4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to `_XFree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xb8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFreeColormap'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xbc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFreeColors'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xc0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFreeCursor'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xc4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFreeFont'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xc8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFreeFontNames'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xcc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFreeGC'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xd0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFreeModifiermap'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xd4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGContextFromGC'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xd8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetAtomName'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xdc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetFontProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xe0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetGeometry'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xe4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetImage'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xe8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetInputFocus'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xec):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetModifierMapping'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xf0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetSelectionOwner'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xf4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetVisualInfo'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xf8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetWMColormapWindows'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xfc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetWindowAttributes'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x100):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGetWindowProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x104):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGrabKeyboard'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x108):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGrabPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x10c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XGrabServer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x110):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XIconifyWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x114):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XInternAtom'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x118):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XIntersectRegion'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x11c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x120):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XKeysymToString'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x124):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XListFonts'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x128):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XListHosts'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x12c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XListProperties'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x130):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XLoadFont'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x134):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XLoadQueryFont'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x138):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XLookupColor'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x13c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XLookupString'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x140):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XLowerWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x144):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XMapWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x148):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XMoveResizeWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x14c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XMoveWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x150):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XNextEvent'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x154):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XNoOp'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x158):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XOpenDisplay'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x15c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XParseColor'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x160):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XPutBackEvent'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x164):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XPutImage'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x168):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XQueryColors'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x16c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XQueryPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x170):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XQueryTree'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x174):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XRaiseWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x178):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XReadBitmapFile'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x17c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XRectInRegion'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x180):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XRefreshKeyboardMapping'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x184):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XResizeWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x188):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XRootWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x18c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSelectInput'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x190):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSendEvent'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x194):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetBackground'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x198):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetClassHint'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x19c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetClipMask'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1a0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetClipOrigin'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1a4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetCommand'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1a8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetDashes'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1ac):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetErrorHandler'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1b0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetForeground'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1b4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetIconName'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1b8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetInputFocus'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1bc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetRegion'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1c0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetSelectionOwner'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1c4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetTSOrigin'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1c8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetTransientForHint'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1cc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetWMClientMachine'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1d0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetWMColormapWindows'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1d4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetWMHints'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1d8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetWMName'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1dc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetWMNormalHints'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1e0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetWindowBackground'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1e4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetWindowBackgroundPixmap'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1e8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetWindowBorder'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1ec):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetWindowBorderPixmap'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1f0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetWindowBorderWidth'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1f4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSetWindowColormap'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1f8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XStringListToTextProperty'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1fc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XStringToKeysym'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x200):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XSync'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x204):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XTextExtents'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x208):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XTextWidth'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x20c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XTranslateCoordinates'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x210):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XUngrabKeyboard'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x214):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XUngrabPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x218):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XUngrabServer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x21c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XUnionRectWithRegion'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x220):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XUnmapWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x224):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XVisualIDFromVisual'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x228):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XWarpPointer'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x22c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XWindowEvent'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x230):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XWithdrawWindow'
>pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x234):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
>`__XInitImageFuncPtrs'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUtil.o)(.text+0x1395):tkUtil.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFillRectangles'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUtil.o)(.text+0x143c):tkUtil.c: undefined reference to 
>`_XFillRectangles'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixFont.o)(.text+0x5d):tkUnixFont.c: undefined reference 
>to `_XLoadQueryFont'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixFont.o)(.text+0x24d):tkUnixFont.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XListFonts'
>pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixFont.o)(.text+0x389):tkUnixFont.c: undefined 
>reference to `_XLoadQueryFont'

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/