Subject: Re: Perl Tk in Cygwin (using X)
From: Charles Plager <[email-masked]>
To: Nick Ing-Simmons <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:43:31 -0500

Hello,
	This is getting worse by the hour.  I went and grabbed Tk800.024 from a 
CPAN site.  I did the setup as suggested by README.cygwin for X11 and 
tried to make it.  It failed (errors posted at the bottom of this error 
message).

	I have successfully made Tk on this and another windows computer in the 
Cygwin environment in the past (and it was also version 800.024).  I 
have since upgraded cygwin (including gcc to(GCC) 3.3.1 (cygming 
special) from 3.2.something).

	Does anybody have any recent experience in building perlTk on cygwin?

	Another question is how can I use the binaries on my computer from my 
successful Tk build on another cygwin install?

	Charles

Errors at very bottom of this email.

Nick Ing-Simmons wrote:

> Charles Plager <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
>>Hello,
>>	I'm not sure if this is a cygwin problem or a Tk problem.  I am trying 
>>to build Tk under cygwin.  I did this successfully 5 months ago, but it 
>>doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>1) Is there a fix/work around to this problem?
>>2) Is there a place to just download the Tk X binaries for cygwin? Or, 
>>can comebody tell me how to use my binaries on another cygwin install?
>>
>>	Thanks,
>>	  Charles
>>
>>What I did:
>>unix> perl -MCPAN -e shell
>>CPAN> get Tk
>>CPAN> exit
>>unix> cd .cpan/build/Tk804.025/
>>unix> perl Makefile.PL x
>>unix> make
>>
>>Things start compiling nicely until below.
>>
>>Note 1: This happens both on my computer and a "brand new" install of 
>>cygwin.
>>Note 2: Again, I successsfully build Tk with my computer almost 1/2 a 
>>year ago.  I haven't uninstalled any libraries.
> 
> 
> 1/2 a year ago you would have got Tk800.* not Tk804.*
> I would like to see Tk804 work too, but if you just need _a_ Tk 
> then using Tk800.025.tar.gz may be easier.
> 
> 
>>---Error Message---
>>
>>gcc -c  -I.. -I/usr/X11R6/include -I. -Ibitmaps -I/usr/X11R6/include 
>>-DPERL_USE_SAFE_PUTENV -fno-strict-aliasing -DUSEIMPORTLIB -O3 
>>-DVERSION=\"804.025\" -DXS_VERSION=\"804.025\" 
>>"-I/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/cygwin-multi-64int/CORE"  -U_WIN32 -Wall 
>>-Wno-implicit-int -Wno-comment -Wno-unused -D__USE_FIXED_PROTOTYPES__ 
>>tixDiITxt.c
>>In file included from tixDef.h:23,
>>                 from tixDiITxt.c:20:
>>default.h:21:29: tkWinDefault.h: No such file or directory
> 
> 
> Something #if enabling Win32-isms, but has not caused the Win32
> related .h files to be created.
> 
> This is a Cygwin porting issue.
> I have never had much success with cygwin myself - the Cygwin port 
> was done by someone else.
> 
> 
> 
>>tixDiITxt.c:141: error: `NORMAL_BG' undeclared here (not in a function)
>>tixDiITxt.c:141: error: initializer element is not constant
>>tixDiITxt.c:141: error: (near initialization for 
> 
> 
> These are likely fall-out from above.

---------------------------------------------------------
Error message.  Note that this is the second time I typed make, so the 
reason that it is entering and leaving so many directories without doing 
anything is because those directories have been successfully made already.

unix> make
cd pTk && make DEFINE="-U_WIN32"
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/pTk'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/pTk'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/pTk'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/pTk'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/pod'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/pod'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/demos'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/demos'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Xlib'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Xlib/X'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Xlib/X'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Xlib'
make[1]: Entering directory 
`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/WinPhoto'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/WinPhoto'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Tixish'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Tixish'
make[1]: Entering directory 
`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TixPixmap'
make[1]: Leaving directory 
`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TixPixmap'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TixGrid'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TixGrid'
make[1]: Entering directory 
`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TextList'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TextList'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Text'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Text'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TList'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/TList'
make[1]: Entering directory 
`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Scrollbar'
make[1]: Leaving directory 
`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Scrollbar'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Scale'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Scale'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Photo'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Photo'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/NBFrame'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/NBFrame'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Mwm'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Mwm'
make[1]: Entering directory 
`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Menubutton'
make[1]: Leaving directory 
`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Menubutton'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Listbox'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Listbox'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/InputO'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/InputO'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/IO'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/IO'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/HList'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/HList'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Event'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Event'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Entry'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Entry'
make[1]: Entering directory 
`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/DragDrop'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/DragDrop'
make[1]: Entering directory 
`/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Compound'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Compound'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Canvas'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Canvas'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Bitmap'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cplager/documents/Junk/Tk800.024/Bitmap'
rm -f blib/arch/auto/Tk/Tk.dll
LD_RUN_PATH="" gcc -shared  -s -L/usr/local/lib Tk.o chnGlue.o evtGlue.o 
objGlue.o tixGlue.o tkGlue.o tkGlue_f.o tkWin32Dll.o  -o 
blib/arch/auto/Tk/Tk.dll pTk/libpTk.a 
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/cygwin-multi-64int/CORE/libperl.dll.a
Tk.o(.text+0x1f3d):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XSynchronize'
Tk.o(.text+0x32af):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XTranslateCoordinates'
Tk.o(.text+0x36dc):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XTranslateCoordinates'
Tk.o(.text+0x3cad):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XSendEvent'
Tk.o(.text+0x3cca):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XSync'
Tk.o(.text+0xb88b):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XSync'
Tk.o(.text+0xcce7):Tk.c: undefined reference to `_XRaiseWindow'
tkGlue.o(.text+0xca2b):tkGlue.c: undefined reference to `_XSync'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkFont.o)(.text+0x3440):tkFont.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFillRectangle'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkFont.o)(.text+0x351e):tkFont.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFillRectangle'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x297):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XStringListToTextProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x377):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XMapWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x3c6):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XStringListToTextProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x3e6):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetWMClientMachine'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x3f1):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x424):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetCommand'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x444):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetTransientForHint'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x464):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetIconName'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x484):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetWMName'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x48f):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x6d7):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XUnmapWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x6e8):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XRootWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x70d):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XReparentWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x861):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XAllocClassHint'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x88c):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetClassHint'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x164f):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XWithdrawWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x1883):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XStringListToTextProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x18af):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetWMName'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x18bd):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x1a23):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetTransientForHint'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x305f):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XIconifyWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x33b6):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetIconName'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x379f):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XWithdrawWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x444b):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XUnmapWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x448d):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XReparentWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4649):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XWithdrawWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4786):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XDeleteProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4837):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XStringListToTextProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x485d):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetWMClientMachine'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4aa1):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetWMColormapWindows'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4bab):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XGetWMColormapWindows'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4d77):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XDeleteProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x4e84):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetCommand'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x52fc):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XRootWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5327):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XReparentWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5722):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XTranslateCoordinates'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5764):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XGetGeometry'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5b2a):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XMoveResizeWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5c11):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XResizeWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5dea):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XAllocSizeHints'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5f28):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetWMNormalHints'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x5f30):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x608e):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSelectInput'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x615a):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSelectInput'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x6487):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetWMHints'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x67b2):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XTranslateCoordinates'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x68da):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XTranslateCoordinates'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x6c02):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XGetGeometry'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x6d6f):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XChangeProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x6ff0):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XQueryTree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x70ca):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XGetWindowAttributes'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x70fc):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x713d):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XReconfigureWMWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7278):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XGetWMColormapWindows'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x732d):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetWMColormapWindows'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x736c):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7400):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XGetWMColormapWindows'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x742c):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7478):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetWMColormapWindows'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x770a):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XCreateWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7780):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XReparentWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x77bd):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XRootWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x789c):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XReparentWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7987):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XReparentWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7da2):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XUnmapWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x7fe0):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XQueryPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x8427):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XMoveResizeWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x87d5):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XGetWindowProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x884b):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XGetWindowProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x88fc):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XQueryTree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x890f):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x89e8):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x8ac0):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XUnmapWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x8b17):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference 
to `_XMapWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixWm.o)(.text+0x89d):tkUnixWm.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0x928):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
`_XUngrabPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0x98a):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGrabPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xa7c):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGrabKeyboard'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xb1b):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
`_XUngrabPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xb81):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
`_XQueryPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xc85):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
`_XUngrabPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xc97):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
`_XUngrabKeyboard'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xd3b):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
`_XUngrabPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xd4d):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
`_XUngrabKeyboard'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xf74):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGrabPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xfb5):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGrabKeyboard'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0xfd7):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
`_XUngrabPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkGrab.o)(.text+0x16a2):tkGrab.c: undefined reference to 
`_XQueryPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1165):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XGetWindowProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1182):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x156e):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XListHosts'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x158d):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x167d):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFlush'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x19aa):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XChangeProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1b11):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XChangeProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1cf2):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1dca):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XChangeProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1ddd):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFlush'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1df3):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x1e58):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XUngrabServer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x20f0):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XGetWindowProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x215b):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XDeleteProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x2174):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x21a6):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XGrabServer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x22ee):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XGetWindowProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x2344):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixSend.o)(.text+0x235b):tkUnixSend.c: undefined 
reference to `_XGetWindowAttributes'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkOption.o)(.text+0x15e4):tkOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XGetWindowProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkOption.o)(.text+0x1624):tkOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkOption.o)(.text+0x165a):tkOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x11ea):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XDestroyWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1345):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSync'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x13a0):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XDestroyIC'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1516):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XMapWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x15a6):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XRootWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x16ce):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XConfigureWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x17f2):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XConfigureWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1922):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XChangeWindowAttributes'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1bf2):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XConfigureWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1c9a):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XOpenIM'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1ccb):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XGetIMValues'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1d0b):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1d1e):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1e36):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XUnmapWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1ed2):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XMoveWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1f42):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XResizeWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x1fca):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XMoveResizeWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x202e):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetWindowBorderWidth'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x207e):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetWindowBackground'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x20ce):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetWindowBackgroundPixmap'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x211e):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetWindowBorder'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x216e):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetWindowBorderPixmap'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x21be):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XDefineCursor'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x2212):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XDefineCursor'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkWindow.o)(.text+0x225e):tkWindow.c: undefined reference 
to `_XSetWindowColormap'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkSelect.o)(.text+0x26c):tkSelect.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetSelectionOwner'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkSelect.o)(.text+0x359):tkSelect.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetSelectionOwner'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkSelect.o)(.text+0x1462):tkSelect.c: undefined reference 
to `_XGetSelectionOwner'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkAtom.o)(.text+0x3a0):tkAtom.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetAtomName'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkAtom.o)(.text+0x41b):tkAtom.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkAtom.o)(.text+0x588):tkAtom.c: undefined reference to 
`_XInternAtom'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkFocus.o)(.text+0x4bd):tkFocus.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetInputFocus'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xc1):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmPermStringToQuark'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xd5):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmPermStringToQuark'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x5f0):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmStringToQuark'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x607):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmStringToQuark'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x67b):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmQGetResource'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x839):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmPutStringResource'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xb98):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmGetFileDatabase'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xbc8):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmCombineFileDatabase'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xc79):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmGetDatabase'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xca6):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XResourceManagerString'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xcb4):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XResourceManagerString'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xcbc):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmGetStringDatabase'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xcda):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmSetDatabase'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xdbe):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmGetFileDatabase'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xe0e):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmGetStringDatabase'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xe3c):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmInitialize'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xf19):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmStringToQuark'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xf33):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmStringToQuark'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0xfa6):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmQGetResource'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x1027):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmPutStringResource'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x10a1):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmDestroyDatabase'
pTk/libpTk.a(XrmOption.o)(.text+0x10b3):XrmOption.c: undefined reference 
to `_XrmSetDatabase'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBitmap.o)(.text+0x25e):tkBitmap.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCreateBitmapFromData'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBitmap.o)(.text+0xfa8):tkBitmap.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCreateBitmapFromData'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x10e):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
`_XBell'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x120):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
`_XForceScreenSaver'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x12a):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFlush'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x13ae):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSync'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x200e):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
`_XVisualIDFromVisual'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x2a5c):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetVisualInfo'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkCmds.o)(.text+0x2b2d):tkCmds.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkFrame.o)(.text+0x1307):tkFrame.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetTSOrigin'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkFrame.o)(.text+0x1342):tkFrame.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFillRectangle'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkFrame.o)(.text+0x1364):tkFrame.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetTSOrigin'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkImage.o)(.text+0xbed):tkImage.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFillRectangle'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkImage.o)(.text+0xc78):tkImage.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetImage'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkImage.o)(.text+0x111a):tkImage.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFillRectangle'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkImage.o)(.text+0x1880):tkImage.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetTSOrigin'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x4b0):tkProperty.c: undefined 
reference to `_XChangeProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x5ea):tkProperty.c: undefined 
reference to `_XListProperties'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x60f):tkProperty.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x809):tkProperty.c: undefined 
reference to `_XGetWindowProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x89e):tkProperty.c: undefined 
reference to `_XGetWindowProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x9b8):tkProperty.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkProperty.o)(.text+0x9d8):tkProperty.c: undefined 
reference to `_XDeleteProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x1d0a):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XLookupString'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x1d3b):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XmbLookupString'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x22e6):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XLookupString'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x231a):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XmbLookupString'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x42f8):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XKeysymToKeycode'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x4320):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x5412):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x5464):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x549e):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x54df):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetModifierMapping'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x5708):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x5798):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x5b98):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XWarpPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x5baa):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XForceScreenSaver'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x55e8):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFreeModifiermap'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x57d5):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XStringToKeysym'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkBind.o)(.text+0x57e5):tkBind.c: undefined reference to 
`_XKeysymToString'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkEvent.o)(.text+0x2e1):tkEvent.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFilterEvent'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkEvent.o)(.text+0x472):tkEvent.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCreateIC'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkEvent.o)(.text+0x5af):tkEvent.c: undefined reference to 
`_XRefreshKeyboardMapping'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkEvent.o)(.text+0x8ff):tkEvent.c: undefined reference to 
`_XQueryPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkEvent.o)(.text+0x954):tkEvent.c: undefined reference to 
`_XTranslateCoordinates'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0xcc):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFlush'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0xdc):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XQLength'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x1a9):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XQLength'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x1bd):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFlush'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x1cd):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XEventsQueued'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x1f9):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XNextEvent'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x2aa):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XNoOp'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x2b2):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFlush'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x393):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XOpenDisplay'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x45d):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XSync'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x467):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XCloseDisplay'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x488):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XSync'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x490):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XQLength'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x4a9):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XNextEvent'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x4f6):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFlush'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x500):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XQLength'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x51b):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XNextEvent'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x5a2):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFlush'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x5b2):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XEventsQueued'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x5d0):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XNextEvent'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x612):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XNoOp'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x61a):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFlush'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x656):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XFlush'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixEvent.o)(.text+0x660):tkUnixEvent.c: undefined 
reference to `_XQLength'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XAllocClassHint'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XAllocColor'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XAllocNamedColor'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XAllocSizeHints'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x10):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to `_XBell'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x14):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XChangeGC'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x18):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XChangeProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XChangeWindowAttributes'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x20):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCheckIfEvent'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x24):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCheckWindowEvent'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x28):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XClearWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x2c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XClipBox'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x30):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XConfigureWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x34):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XConvertSelection'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x38):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCopyArea'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x3c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCopyPlane'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x40):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCreateBitmapFromData'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x44):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCreateColormap'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x48):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCreateGC'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x4c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCreateGlyphCursor'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x50):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCreateImage'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x54):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCreatePixmapCursor'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x58):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCreateRegion'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x5c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XCreateWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x60):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDefaultColormap'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x64):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDefaultDepth'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x68):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDefaultScreen'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x6c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDefaultVisual'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x70):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDefineCursor'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x74):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDeleteProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x78):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDestroyRegion'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x7c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDestroyWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x80):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDrawArc'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x84):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDrawImageString'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x88):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDrawLine'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x8c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDrawLines'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x90):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDrawPoints'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x94):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDrawRectangle'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x98):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XDrawString'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x9c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XEventsQueued'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xa0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFillArc'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xa4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFillPolygon'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xa8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFillRectangle'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xac):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFillRectangles'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xb0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFlush'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xb4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to `_XFree'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xb8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFreeColormap'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xbc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFreeColors'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xc0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFreeCursor'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xc4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFreeFont'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xc8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFreeFontNames'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xcc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFreeGC'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xd0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFreeModifiermap'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xd4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGContextFromGC'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xd8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetAtomName'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xdc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetFontProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xe0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetGeometry'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xe4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetImage'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xe8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetInputFocus'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xec):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetModifierMapping'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xf0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetSelectionOwner'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xf4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetVisualInfo'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xf8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetWMColormapWindows'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0xfc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetWindowAttributes'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x100):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGetWindowProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x104):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGrabKeyboard'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x108):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGrabPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x10c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XGrabServer'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x110):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XIconifyWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x114):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XInternAtom'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x118):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XIntersectRegion'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x11c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XKeycodeToKeysym'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x120):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XKeysymToString'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x124):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XListFonts'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x128):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XListHosts'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x12c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XListProperties'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x130):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XLoadFont'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x134):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XLoadQueryFont'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x138):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XLookupColor'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x13c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XLookupString'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x140):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XLowerWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x144):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XMapWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x148):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XMoveResizeWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x14c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XMoveWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x150):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XNextEvent'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x154):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XNoOp'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x158):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XOpenDisplay'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x15c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XParseColor'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x160):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XPutBackEvent'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x164):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XPutImage'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x168):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XQueryColors'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x16c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XQueryPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x170):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XQueryTree'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x174):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XRaiseWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x178):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XReadBitmapFile'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x17c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XRectInRegion'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x180):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XRefreshKeyboardMapping'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x184):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XResizeWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x188):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XRootWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x18c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSelectInput'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x190):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSendEvent'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x194):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetBackground'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x198):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetClassHint'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x19c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetClipMask'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1a0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetClipOrigin'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1a4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetCommand'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1a8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetDashes'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1ac):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetErrorHandler'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1b0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetForeground'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1b4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetIconName'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1b8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetInputFocus'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1bc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetRegion'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1c0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetSelectionOwner'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1c4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetTSOrigin'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1c8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetTransientForHint'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1cc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetWMClientMachine'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1d0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetWMColormapWindows'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1d4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetWMHints'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1d8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetWMName'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1dc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetWMNormalHints'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1e0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetWindowBackground'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1e4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetWindowBackgroundPixmap'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1e8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetWindowBorder'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1ec):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetWindowBorderPixmap'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1f0):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetWindowBorderWidth'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1f4):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSetWindowColormap'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1f8):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XStringListToTextProperty'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x1fc):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XStringToKeysym'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x200):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XSync'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x204):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XTextExtents'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x208):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XTextWidth'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x20c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XTranslateCoordinates'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x210):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XUngrabKeyboard'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x214):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XUngrabPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x218):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XUngrabServer'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x21c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XUnionRectWithRegion'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x220):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XUnmapWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x224):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XVisualIDFromVisual'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x228):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XWarpPointer'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x22c):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XWindowEvent'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x230):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`_XWithdrawWindow'
pTk/libpTk.a(Xlib_f.o)(.data+0x234):Xlib_f.c: undefined reference to 
`__XInitImageFuncPtrs'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUtil.o)(.text+0x1395):tkUtil.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFillRectangles'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUtil.o)(.text+0x143c):tkUtil.c: undefined reference to 
`_XFillRectangles'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixFont.o)(.text+0x5d):tkUnixFont.c: undefined reference 
to `_XLoadQueryFont'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixFont.o)(.text+0x24d):tkUnixFont.c: undefined 
reference to `_XListFonts'
pTk/libpTk.a(tkUnixFont.o)(.text+0x389):tkUnixFont.c: undefined 
reference to `_XLoadQueryFont'

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/