Subject: undefined reference to 'class::function' error
From: "Kai Xu \(Kevin\)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 22:59:56 +1000

Hi there,

I guess this is a very simple question, but I searched all the achieves and
internet and just can not find a answer. I know little about c++ and UNIX,
so please bear with me. The problem is like this:

I need to use someone else's c++ package under windows xp. The package is
initially developed using GCC in UNIX and works fine when I tried it under
UNIX. When I try to compile the main .cpp file using g++ of cygwin in xp, I
get a lot of error messages like:

undefined reference to 'class::function'

where the 'class' is defined in a separate .cpp file and its .h file is
included in the main file. The program compile properly under UNIX, is there
anyway to get it working using cygwin?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/