Subject: Re: wide string methods, round two
From: Joshua Kwan <[email-masked]>
To: "URANGA,TONY (HP-Boise,ex1)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:09:08 -0700

(I've CC:d this reply back to the Cygwin ml.)

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 05:21:15PM -0400, URANGA,TONY (HP-Boise,ex1) wrote:
> I am having the exact same problem you described below in compiling the
> id3lib library.  Did you resolve your problem or find a work-around?

Nope... sorry :( I've been very busy with schoolwork and haven't had
time to source dive to find the real source of this problem.

Strange that more programs have not failed to build because of this.
It's probably specific to the libraries we're buidling which both have
to do with ID3s? maybe some shared code?

It'll really make my day if anyone on the list can shed some light on
this issue and get the program to build.

Again, please CC: me on replies.

Thanks
-- 
Joshua Kwan