Subject: Re: cygwin sh crash on Windows 98 SE
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: Vít Reichel <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 00:04:27 +0200

Vít Reichel writes:

> At the end of the installation, during the "postinstall" period, two
> sh crashes appear and installation is not successful.

What do you mean by a sh crash?  Why is the installation not
successful?  Please run

    bash /etc/postinstall/postinstall-lilypond.sh*

and tell us if that helps.  You may want to keep an eye on the
thread with postinstall troubles on the Cygwin list.

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/