Subject: Re: 'dig', 'nslookup' etc?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Igor Pechtchanski <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Monique Y. Herman" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:38:16 +0200

Igor schrieb:

> Do you Google: <http://google.com/search?q=cygwin+nslookup>? ;-)
> Also <http://google.com/search?q=cygwin+bind> and, perhaps not as
> intuitive, <http://google.com/search?q=cygwin+dig+whois>.
>         Igor

Unfortunately my server (anfaenger.de) is down since friday last week.
I will have to wait to get a new CPU until next Monday and I hope that
I'll be up and running again in the middle of the next week.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/