Subject: Re: Using authentication under Apache for Cygwin
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew DeFaria <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 00:27:27 +0200

Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> 
> Besides I recreated a bare environment and copied my stuff from the
> server to /var/www/htdocs/addbug with the same error.

at least you're the first reporting this kind of behaviour.

Did you try to use the httpd.conf.dist "distribution configuration"?

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/