Subject: Re: How install a older version of cygwin
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:38:57 +0100

> Anyone know if is it possible to install a older version
> of cygwin (cygwin-1.3.22-1) with setup.exe?

As it happens I did keep just about the last version of setup.ini
(cygwin-1.3.22-1) before the official move to what I guess was 1.5.2-1. The
timestamp is 1062247815 which is, dunno, mid-August or something? You can
have it if you like. I've also got all the associated *.bz2, though I don't
fancy sending too many of them winging round the net any more than you
probably want to receive them. But you're welcome to setup.ini and if the
demand was minimal I s'pose I could make a CD or something. (Yes, *.src as
well.)

Hmm. I just tried attaching the old setup.ini but it's too big to get past
the cygwin gateway. Let me know if you want it.

Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/