Subject: Re: Using authentication under Apache for Cygwin
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew DeFaria <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:46:10 +0200

> I would tend to agree except this config worked with Apache for Windows.

which does not mean that Apache for Cygwin acts the same way as the
native Win32 counterpart.

I'm not sure if you can use network resource location that way as you
can in Apache for Windows. I would guess not.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/