Subject: Re: Using authentication under Apache for Cygwin
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew DeFaria <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 02:32:10 +0200

> With the same non-success. I had cranked up the loglevel in the hopes
> that something about the failure would be written to the logs but
> nothing is. How can I debug/fix this? Does Apache for Cygwin do any
> authentication at all?

yes it does (or did ;) at least for a considerable time. I don't think
this is a Cygwin or Apache for Cygwin specific problem. I suggest it's
more to a mis-configuration.

Did you try to have standard Basic HTTP Auth on a "fresh" httpd.conf
that comes from the distribution itself?

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/