Subject: package list maintainer wanted (was Re: replacement for Elfyn?)
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:57:42 -0400

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 10:46:51AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 12:11:54PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Do we have any volunteers to replace Elfyn as the keeper of the pending
>> package list and uploader of packages?
>> [...]
>> Corinna, if you want to keep the mantle, that's fine with me.  I just
>> don't want to overload you.
>
>I would be more than happy if somebody would take over.

I'm changing the subject to make it a little clearer.

We need someone (i.e., a volunteer) to maintain the list of pending
packages and to upload packages to sources.redhat.com.  I'd be happy to
give access to sources.redhat.com to the appropriate person and to help
set up a tracking database, if necessary.  Or, if we want to just do
this the old fashioned flat text way, that's fine, too.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/