Subject: Re: getmxrr() doesnt work, PHP = arpa/nameser.h resolv.h
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "RiCH" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:04:57 +0200

Hallo RiCH,

Am Montag, 29. September 2003 um 02:40 schriebst du:

> Hi,

> I need it to work without Pear and shouldn't be needed as far as I can see.

> I have installed Bind and the appropriate header files needed at compilation
> I believe are with it;

> In PHP configure they seem to be present and correct.

> checking for arpa/nameser.h... yes
> checking for resolv.h...  yes

> etc.

> make and make install both go ok without any errors as far as I can see yet
> the function is missing in the final PHP

Lookup the part in the code where it is defined and figure out why it
is not included.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/