Subject: Re: getmxrr() doesnt work
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "RiCH" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:36:24 +0200

Hallo RiCH,

Am Samstag, 27. September 2003 um 22:49 schriebst du:

> Hi

> Has anyone managed to get PHP to compile in CLI mode and get getmxrr() to
> work?

> I always get  Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  getmxrr()

> Have tried various versions of PHP with configure line

> ./configure  --enable-cli --enable-sigchild --with-mysql --enable-pcntl --di
> sable-debug --enable-sockets

Maybe you can use this Net_DNS module:
http://pear.php.net/package-info.php?package=Net_DNS

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/