Subject: RE: How about a TWIKI page?
From: "Marco Carnut" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:20:45 -0300

Hi folks,

Mark Paulus wrote:

> Perhaps, instead of creating/adding all the issues that
> are coming up to the FAQ, how about running a  
> TWIKI application, and linking it to the cygwin home page, 
> and then using that as cygwin's "expert system"?
> 
> Just a thought.

I'm for it. I can even volunteer to host it, or, if someone
else has a better place, install/maintain it.

Although I'm involved in writing a PKI-Enabled version of
TWiki, I'd reccomend using name-and-password for most users.
Client certs, although much more secure, are a pain to use
in most browsers.

--Marco "Kiko" Carnut, CISSP
--Tempest Security Technologies -- www.tempest.com.br

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/