Subject: Re[2]: Windows 2k crash while processing big bash script
From: -TifsSoft- <[email-masked]>
To: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:23:18 +0300

Re, Christopher,

Tuesday, September 23, 2003, 2:27:27 AM, you wrote:

CF> On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 02:25:18AM +0300, -TifsSoft- wrote:
>>I think, authors of cygwin can resolve this problem. But does they
>>read this list? =) It's will be a pity if nobody help me with this and
>>I will be not able to use cygwin :(

CF> Ok, here's some more reading for you: http://cygwin.com/who.html .

CF> cgf

CF> --
CF> Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
CF> Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
CF> Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
CF> FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

wow :) sorry, I didn't know this :)

-- 
Best regards,
 -TifsSoft-                            mailto:[email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/