Subject: Re: Perl - trying to install libwin32
From: Paul W <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 22 Sep 2003 17:05:52 +0200

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 16:49, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> Paul schrieb:
> 
> > Hello all,
> 
> > I'm trying to install the perl libwin32 package under cygwin. I'm
> > following the steps given in this message:
> 
> Strange error, the functions are in the Windows DLL: kernel32.dll
> Have you installed the w32api package ( ls /usr/lib/w32api )?

Yep, that's there and /usr/lib/w32api/libkernel32.a exists.

> Which compiler are you using?  I used 3.2.x to build perl.
> 

$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.1 (cygming special)

> Gerrit
-- 
Paul W

"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold" 
   -- Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information.  This information is private and
protected by law and accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient,
you are requested to delete this entire communication immediately and
are notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or taking any
action based on this information is prohibited.

E-mails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses. 
The sender does not accept any liability or responsibility for any
interception, corruption, destruction, loss, late arrival or
incompleteness of or tampering or interference with any of the
information contained in this e-mail or for its incorrect delivery or
non delivery for whatsoever reason or its effect upon any electronic
device of the recipient.

If verification of this e-mail or any attachment is required, please
request a hardcopy version.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/