Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc 3.3.3-1, gcc-mingw-20030911-2
From: Andy Lindsay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:22:53 +0100

In message <[email-masked]>, Christopher Faylor 
<[email-masked]> writes
>I've moved all of the latest gcc stuff out of "test" and into "current".
>This is the standard gcc 3.3.1 release from gcc.gnu.org + patches from
>Danny Smith and (to a vastly lesser extent) me.  If you are interested
>in checking these sources out of gcc's cvs repository, the branch tag is
>cygming331.  But, please, no questions about where to go or how to do
>that on the cygwin list.  Go to gcc.gnu.org for that kind of info.
>

Hi,

It looks to me as if you've moved gcc 3.3.1 but not gcc-mingw-20030911-2 
- the latter still appears to be marked as test.

Thanks,

-- 
Andy Lindsay

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/