Subject: Re: Available for testing: gcc-3.3.1-1 and gcc-mingw-20030911-1
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:23:14 +0200

Hallo Christopher,

Am Mittwoch, 17. September 2003 um 17:24 schriebst du:

> On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 08:27:39AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>Am Samstag, 13. September 2003 um 02:27 schriebst du:
>>> Problems go to the cygwin mailing list as always.
>>
>>c-lex.h is missing in the source package.
>>
>>http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=c-lex.h

> It's not available in the CVS repository on gcc.gnu.org, AFAICT.
> Nothing that I build uses it, so this shouldn't be an issue.  Apparently
> objc builds are broken for 3.3.1.

Getting this when running make check on the sources I found at
mingw.org:

                === objc tests ===

Running target unix

                === objc Summary ===

# of expected passes            1153
gcc version 3.3.1 (gph 77)

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/