Subject: Re: Available for testing: gcc-3.3.1-1 and gcc-mingw-20030911-1
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:50:41 +0200

Christopher schrieb:

> On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 08:27:39AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>Am Samstag, 13. September 2003 um 02:27 schriebst du:
>>> Problems go to the cygwin mailing list as always.
>>
>>c-lex.h is missing in the source package.
>>
>>http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=c-lex.h

> It's not available in the CVS repository on gcc.gnu.org, AFAICT.
> Nothing that I build uses it, so this shouldn't be an issue.  Apparently
> objc builds are broken for 3.3.1.

Broken?  I compiled the source package from mingw.org and at least the
'hello world' test in objc works fine.

Is there some more information about this somewhere?

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/