Subject: Re: Why not which 2.16 instead of 1.5?
From: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:15:15 +0200

This question doesn't belong on cygwin-apps.  Redirected to
[email-masked].

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 02:01:56AM -0400, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> Corinna,
> 
> I believe you manage the which package, and if not, I hope the
> appropriate party will read this.
> 
> Why is cygwin still distributing which 1.5 when the GNU which listed at
> Savannah points to which (now 2.16) hosted at:

the which package shipped in the Cygwin distro is not GNU which.
Therefore the version number do not correspond.

Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer                                mailto:[email-masked]
Red Hat, Inc.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/