Subject: Re: More Apache/PHP installation puzzles
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:06:37 +0200

Hi Igor,

> > The rest remains, I think.  The cygcrypto.dll is loaded with the
> > openSSL0.9.6 but the default install gives a later version with no
> > cygcrypto.dll.
> 
> This is a bug in the "requires:" field for the "mod_php4" package (it
> should require "openssl096", not "openssl").  Stipe, please take note!

yep, marked it.

I have to work on these packages again...

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/