Subject: Re: More Apache/PHP installation puzzles
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:05:13 +0200

> Hello Igor,
> 
> Apologies to the maintainer then - I'm new to these mailing list thingees!

no problem, I'm getting all mails with regex "apache" and "php" in
subject anyway highlighted ;)

BTW, seems like I need to re-install a more recent Cygwin installation
on one of my machines and check what these problems are.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/