Subject: Are older/prior version(s) of Cygwin available for download somewhere?
From: Fish <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:51:23 -0700

Is there somewhere where someone could download an older version of 
cygwin binaries?

I'm currently using 1.3.22 and it's working fine, but as far as I know 
there's no place where I can download it from.

As far as I know, using the setup.exe is the only was to obtain cygwin, 
and the only version it offers is the current 1.5.3-1 version which I 
don't want. I want to be able to download, say, the 1.3.22 I'm using.

Don't you (or SOMEONE) maintain an archive of older versions somewhere 
where I can direct users to?

Thanks.

-- 
    "Fish"  (David B. Trout)

(spamblocks in place; actual email
 is fish (at) infidels (dot) org)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/