Subject: Re: cygkpathsea-3-3-7.dll (was Re: grep.exe - Unable to locate DLL)
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 23:46:13 +0200

Alex Vinokur writes:

> $ cygcheck -c | grep tetex
> tetex                   20020911-1         OK
> tetex-bin               20020911-1         OK

... but you must have libkpathsea3*-2.0.x or something.  Very strange.

The picture of your setup.exe suggests that the mirror that you use is
very much out of date.  What mirror do you use?  We'll want to know
about mirrors that are incomplete.

Also, could you try using mirrors.rcn.net?

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/