Subject: Re: cygkpathsea-3-3-7.dll (was Re: grep.exe - Unable to locate DLL)
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:42:29 +0200

Igor Pechtchanski writes:

> Hmm, there seems to be no such beast as cygkpathsea-3-3-7.dll in any of
> the Cygwin packages.  I'm guessing you have tetex-bin-2.0.2-12 installed,
> as I have no problems with 2.0.2-2.  Perhaps the tetex maintainer can shed
> some light on this.  Jan?

cygkpathsea-3-3-7.dll (and stuff that depends on that) was in one of
the the first tetex-bin releases that I did.  I don't see how this
(tetex-bin) hasn't been upgraded before.  At this time,
tetex-bin-2.0.2-2, libkpathsea3abi13-2.0.2-2 is [prev], and
tetex-bin-2.0.2-12, libkpathsea3-2.0.2-12 is [curr].

Did we already see the full list of packages?

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/