Subject: Re: Automated replies from list
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:38:05 GMT

[email-masked] wrote:

>Being on the digest list means you should only get one mail - so all is
well :)
>If you use procmail & formail, you can use them to split the digest up
into
>the individual messages (see `man procmail' for details). Otherwise, you
>could subscribe to the "normal" list: cygwin (dash) subscribe (at) cygwin
(dot)
>com.

What I meant by 'one e-mail' was the _text_ of one email (only) is included
in the email responses to the requests I send for threads or ranges of
emails; so, I would expect to receive _one_ email, but the _texts_ of
several, depending on the number in the thread or in the range _within_
that one email.

Regards,
        GAM

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/