Subject: Current OpenJade and DocBook SGML status
From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:07:20 +0200

Hi,

I have been trying to setup a documentation system on my Windows box, 
using Cygwin, and trying to use OpenJade and the DocBook SGML DTD and 
stylesheets.

Precompiled binaries downloaded from Markus Hoenicka page don't work for 
me, they core dump while compiling a SGML sample. Even worse, I have 
downloaded OpenJade sources from SourceForge.net (version 1.3), and 
after a lot of tweaking to achieve compiling them myself, they also core 
dump.

I have read about unofficial Cygwin packages, downloadable from 
www.toomanysecrets.com, but this URL seems to no longer work.

Any feedback on current OpenJade and SGML software available for a 
Cygwin platform will be very useful for me, so thanks in advance. I am 
using Cygwin 1.5.3(0.90/3/2).

Regards, Ismael
-- 
Ismael Valladolid Torres, Technical Support
Oberthur Card Systems, Bajo Oficina C, Edificio Valrealty B
28023 La Florida - Madrid (Spain) - http://www.oberthurcs.com/
Tel. +34 917 355 461 - Fax: +34 917 355 453

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/