Subject: Re: Apache/PHP installation puzzle
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:51:49 -0400

Dave,

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 04:30:27PM +0100, [email-masked] wrote:
> Thanks for getting back to me.

You are welcome.

> Any idea what's going on here?

Sorry, no.  I am only able to help you with the rebasing part -- I do
not have experience running Cygwin Apache, PHP, etc.

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/