Subject: Re: Apache/PHP installation puzzle
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:03:04 +0200

Jason,

Thanks for trying to help, but I don't get the relationship
between PHP and Apache, and Perl and libiconv ?

Jurgen

Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
Sent by: 
[email-masked]
09/15/2003 01:59 PM

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc:     (bcc: Jurgen Defurne/BRG/CE/PHILIPS)
        Subject:        Re: Apache/PHP installation puzzle
        Classification: 

Dave,

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 10:15:13AM +0100, [email-masked] wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions?

Use Google:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=unable+remap+same+address+parent&btnG=Google+Search

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/