Subject: Re: Apache/PHP installation puzzle
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:08:40 +0200

...
> the system is the a libphp4 of any description to be found and so I can't see
> how I can add the LoadModule line to the httpd.conf file.

php4 should have been extracted it's library to
/usr/lib/apache/libphp4.dll. And LoadModule directives should(?) we
already inserted into httpd.conf via apxs installation procedure.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/