Subject: Re: perl with cygwin 1.5, need help[Scanned]
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 01:09:46 -0700

"Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:

> Please ignore this posting, probably some berserk virus scanner or a
> virus is sending out some old old mails.  The message ID is not mine
> and also there are X-Mailer: and X-MimeOLE: Headers which I don't use:
> 
> X-Mailer: Microsoft CDO for Exchange 2000
> X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4927.1200
> 
> Gerrit

I just received 40 or 50 of these turds, all with "[Scanned]" in the
subject, some from messages many months old -- I assume everyone else is
getting a lot too?  From the headers it looks like the system
"geomail.geoinformex.com" is spewing this junk back to the list from
some sort of old mail queue or something.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/