Subject: Re: Still getting Signal 11 error msg
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:04:32 +0200

> After some recent large updates including XFree* and tetex* and texmf* I am
> still getting a "Signal 11" error msg after a request to xdvi a .dvi file.
> This is after starting XWin -multiwindow and when running rxvt -display.
> Anybody else getting this or similar, or recognise the symptom?

It seems to be related with the XAPPL config file XDvi.  Could you try
running xdvi.bin directly (so that XAPPLRESDIR does not get set)?

I'm building a debug version to investigate the problem with the
config file.

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/