Subject: Re: new package proposal : CLISP
From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Sep 2003 10:58:47 -0400

built against 1.5.3:

ftp://ftp2.cons.org/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/latest/cygwin/clisp-2.31-2.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp2.cons.org/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/latest/cygwin/clisp-2.31-2-src.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp2.cons.org/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/latest/cygwin/setup.hint

I think I fixed all concerns with the binary package and most concerns
with the source one.
I would greatly appreciate it if someone took over this package
maintenance.  I am the "upstream maintainer" and I have quite enough on
my plate with that.

thanks.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Growing Old is Inevitable; Growing Up is Optional.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/