Subject: Re: Potential exim/minires VPN problem
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:11:27 -0400

Pierre,

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 04:45:07PM -0400, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> Jason Tishler wrote:
> > Any ideas on how to further debug this problem?
> 
> Yes, run exim with the resolver debug flag set, exim -d+resolver
> ......

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I found the following:

    http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-08/msg00735.html

Unfortunately, when I added "-d+dns+resolver" to the following:

    /proc/registry/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/exim/Parameters/AppArgs

I didn't see any see any difference in exim's log file.  Does the
debugging output go to a different exim log file?

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/