Subject: VSFtpD on Cygwin
From: Joseph Ishak <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Sep 2003 10:55:47 -0700

Where can I get Jason Tishler's VSFtpD port for cygwin as mentioned here

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-04/msg01844.html

I am attempting to use ProFtpD to do some stuff with 2000/xp and I am
having what appears to be the same problem that precipitated the post
above.

I tried searching through the cygwin installer but came up blank.  I
didn't see an experimental or test release listed on the servers.  I
tried connecting to the mirrors directly but came up blank as well.  Any
suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Joe

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/