Subject: resizing setup.exe window
From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Sep 2003 15:17:28 -0400

this appears to be a recurring question without a good answer: why
can't we resize the setup.exe window (helpful for package selection)?
<http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-07/msg00060.html> &c.

is it possible to add the _official_ answer to the FAQ
<http://cygwin.com/faq.html>?

thanks.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
What was the best thing before sliced bread?

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/