Subject: Re: Antw: Re: Cygwin python 2.3 oddity
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Olivier Lefevre <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:39:04 -0400

Olivier,

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 05:55:37PM +0200, Olivier Lefevre wrote:
> > BTW, I just noticed that you are using Cygwin Python 2.3-1.  Does
> > 2.3-2 work any better?  The two packages are identical except for
> > 32- vs.  64-bit, but maybe this is the difference?
> 
> I tried to install 2.3.2 and got "The procedure entry point __getreent
> could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll", so I
> went back to 2.3.1. In any case, this is a standard PIV-based PC, no
> 64-bit here.

See the following:

    http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2003-09/msg00001.html
    http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2003-09/msg00041.html

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/