Subject: Re: Cygwin tetex problem - listings package is incomplete
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: Andy Rushton <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:58:03 +0200

[flup to cygwin]

Andy Rushton writes:

> Hi, I believe you maintain the Cygwin tetex package.

D*mn, I've been found out ;-)
Please post to the Cygwin list.

> I have updated to version tetex-2.0.2-12 recently and found that the
> listings package (in /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/listings/) is missing
> a file - namely listings.sty. This file was in previous releases (I
> previously used tetex-20020911-1).

Hmm, you're right.  [searching archives] I even promised to fix this
before, but aparrently, failed to add it to my list.  There really
seems to be a bad spell on the listings package.

> I use this package extensively!

Thanks!  See the these threads on how to get it going again:

   http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-03/msg02070.html
   http://www.mail-archive.com/[email-masked]/msg01871.html

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/