Subject: Re: System call which gets CPU utilized capacity
From: "Cliff Hones" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:25:43 +0100

Alex Vinokur wrote:
> http://www.cygwin.com/packages/procps/procps-010801-1-src
> contains _list_ of procps' sources (including top.c and top.h) :
> Sun Jan 14 10:40:14 2001          45360 procps-010801/top.c
> Sun Jan 14 10:41:29 2001           7242 procps-010801/top.h
> 
> Where can one get the sources themselves ?
> http://www.cygwin.com/packages/procps/procps-010801/top.c
> and
> http://www.cygwin.com/packages/procps/procps-010801/top.h
> don't exist.

You download the source of the package using setup.exe.  Run
setup, and when it gets to the "Select Packages" dialog find
the procps package and tick the little square box under the
"Src" column.

-- Cliff

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/