Subject: Re: cygwin doesn't show .. in all directories
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:05:46 -0400

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 01:48:15AM +1000, David O'Shea wrote:
>Can anyone comment on these diffs?  Apart from being messy and not
>properly formatted at the moment and having way too many calls to
>syscall_printf(), are they okay?

Are you having email problems?  I've already informed you *twice*
that this is already fixed in the latest snapshot.
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to [email-masked]
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/