Subject: Re: Antw: Re: Cygwin python 2.3 oddity
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Olivier Lefevre <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:20:50 -0400

Olivier,

Please keep your replies on-list.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 10:57:16PM +0200, Olivier Lefevre wrote:
> Thanks for replying.

You are welcome.

> > Please post instead of sending private email.
> 
> The volume on Cygwin lists is huge and there isn't even a list devoted
> to packages.

OK, next time I'll copy the Python list instead. :,)

Note that private email requests for help do not scale, but mailing list
posts do.

> > What is your PYTHONSTARTUP set to?  
> 
> "/startup.py"

What does the following indicate?

    $ ls -l /startup.py

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/