Subject: Re: package _version_ check
From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 09 Sep 2003 16:41:38 -0400

>* Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]> [2003-09-09 15:49:11 -0400]:
>
> On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 03:40:41PM -0400, Sam Steingold wrote:
> >I am getting spurious failures, and I would love to have them fixed.
> 
> "spurious failures", eh?  Yeah, we'll get right on that.

I am afraid I do not understand what you are saying
(English is not my native language).

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Live free or die.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/