Subject: new package proposal : CLISP
From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 05 Sep 2003 14:57:43 -0400

I created a new package: CLISP (http://clisp.cons.org)

ftp://ftp2.cons.org/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/latest/cygwin/clisp-2.31-1.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp2.cons.org/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/latest/cygwin/clisp-2.31-1-src.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp2.cons.org/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/latest/cygwin/setup.hint

I built it with 1.3.22 (I will make a 1.5 as soon as I gather myself to
upgrade).

category: devel interpreters math shells

devel: this is a development tool
interpreters: like perl, python &c (but much better! :-)
math: runs maxima, has arbitrary precision integers and floats
shells: can be your login shell (http://clisp.cons.org/clash.html)

I know that I am supposed to send this to cygwin-apps, but it is a
subscriber-only mailing list which does not offer the "disable delivery
option" (like mailman does).  I do not want any mailing list to be
delivered to my mailbox (I read all mailing lists I need on gmane.org).

Sorry.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Beauty is only a light switch away.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/