Subject: DDD 3.3.7 compiles ootb (was - RE: DDD 3.3.5 success)
From: Richard Campbell <[email-masked]>
To: james <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:00:43 -0400

I was just able to build DDD 3.3.7 from sourceforge out of the box, 
and was able to attach and step through a simple hello world program 
with it.  

Caveats:
1) I haven't upgraded to cygwin 1.5 yet.
2) I have every cygwin binary package setup will let you install 
	installed.
3) The INSTALL says to use "bash ./configure" instead of "./configure" 
	on cygwin.

-Richard Campbell.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/