Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] update: gnugo-3.4
From: Teun Burgers <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Krzysztof Dulêba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 22:45:28 +0200

Krzysztof Dulêba wrote:

> OK, but what's new in this release? I haven't found any NEWS file in the
> package.

Indeed there isn't one in the binary distribution, though there is a
NEWS file in the source tarball.

I propose the following patch to generic-build-script.sh such that
the NEWS file is included in de binary distribution.

Teun

--- generic-build-script.sh     2003-08-30 22:10:10.000000000 +0200
+++ new.sh      2003-08-30 22:12:28.000000000 +0200
@@ -112,7 +112,7 @@
   templist=""; \
   for f in ${srcdir}/ANNOUNCE ${srcdir}/CHANGES ${srcdir}/INSTALL \
            ${srcdir}/KNOWNBUG ${srcdir}/LICENSE ${srcdir}/README \
-           ${srcdir}/TODO ${srcdir}/COPYING ; do \
+           ${srcdir}/TODO ${srcdir}/COPYING ${srcdir}/NEWS; do \
     if [ -f $f ] ; then \
       templist="$templist $f"; \
     fi ; \

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/