Subject: Re: ctrl-c swallowed
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:56:32 -0700

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> >I don't know if this is the "officially correct" answer or not, but I
> >find that ^C doesn't work right with some programs when run from
> >CMD.EXE unless I have the "tty" flag added to the CYGWIN environment
> >variable.  The users' guide has a section on how to do this, I'm sure.
> 
> CTRL-C is designed to work correctly with cygwin applications in either
> tty or notty mode.  Please don't spread FUD if you aren't providing
> details.

In pico, without CYGWIN=tty, pressing ^C does nothing.  With CYGWIN=tty,
it works as it's supposed to (displays the current position.)  That's
all, just my observation.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/