Subject: Re: Updated: perl-5.8.0-4
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dr. Volker Zell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:31:07 +0200

Dr. schrieb:

>>>>>> "Gerrit" == Gerrit P Haase <[email-masked]> writes:

>     Gerrit> perl-5.8.0-4 release has been uploaded to sourceware
>     Gerrit>                    -- it should be on the mirrors soon.

> The perl scripts and manages have CR-LF line endings again :-(

Yes, I already saw it. I'm sory, was in a hurry yesterday, I have
applied one of two patches, I'm already rebuilding with the second patch
also included.  Gimme some (few) minutes.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/