Subject: Re: mysql compilation: log.o(.text+0x3bf6):log.cc: undefined reference to `__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)'
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Terrence Brannon <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:38:12 +0200

Hallo Terrence,

Am Donnerstag, 28. August 2003 um 03:37 schriebst du:

> Hi, I am using the great and wonderful Cygwin (thank you for creating 
> this!). I am trying to compile mysql under this version of cygwin:

[...]

> log.o(.text+0x3bf6):log.cc: undefined reference to
> `__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

> any help is appreciated.

Please see the archives, i.e. these postings:
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-07/msg00463.html
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-07/msg00589.html

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/